Ranking
need faster movement and more dms.

lionet u little...
everything i tried to do from that pose looked bad af.

here is the most decent thing i got
Attached Files
tsuki.rpl (412.5 KB, 8 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
that was very cool. I liked the tricks it was all clean.
sorry for the bad cnc i can't cnc tricking.
But i can say that was a good short but sweet replay you dudes came up with.

Finally a replay.
Its a bit poop.
Attached Files
so what now dude.rpl (506.6 KB, 4 views)
that's sick man!

I love how your move and your dms sure are clean in this replay. I can go for a more deep analysis in this one too but I really don't feel like it ~-~ sorry

but I'm letting you know I think it's great.

8/10 execution overall
9/10 movements
9.5/10 dms
7/10 lenght, which makes it less cool to watch
8/10 concept and creativity

awesome replay
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sparred today, I think my flow is pretty nice for a mp replay so I decided to share with you guys and maybe have some of your thoughts.
Attached Files
spar quitted with shig.rpl (419.2 KB, 5 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aight, bump

rpl spar quitted with shig.rpl: That beginning was pretty dope, I feel you messed up a big when getting back up, round 1230ish (it's mp so it's not a big deal, but it's worth posinting it out). That random kick from Shigiezi was random, I am not so sure if it got in te way of your cork. I really liked those punches round 860ish, with that mas style there
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
it was a really cool replay imo but he asked me to KO at the end
Attached Files
MAS with laucha.rpl (683.2 KB, 7 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, so you do know laucha, he is an old friend, we would mas quite often a while ago...

About the replay, hey that's pretty nice, too bad it's that short :/ nice flow around there, the ko looked a bit forced tho, also I think it was maybe a bit too agile to be a mas, idk, as far as I know ppl don't jump as much in mas
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Sooooo, analysis is a go!
Imma be a strict asian teacher because mas.

Beginning Stage/Opener:
Your opener was wayyyyy to obvious. You leaned way too much, and basically was screaming "I'm going to attack yo tight ass." You gave Laucha 5 years to react and setup.

First Interaction:
You were leaning down with momentum also going down, along with 0 defense. You got hit for it, putting you 3k behind. Not really gonna talk about that too much because it could've been better overall.

You decided to do the most risky thing you could ever do in MAS, and kick off balance with low ground. Laucha basically had it covered with that wrist, which should've been a red sign. I would've focused on faking something out and gaining ground control, or just ground control period. You got a lead in points, but no positioning.

Again, Laucha had his head covered with his wrist, which should've told you not to go for it (red sign). Instead of trying to regain balance, you go for a hail mary. Laucha blocks it, you're still ahead in points. I would've, again, tried to regain balance.

Laucha calls you out as you disengage, and probably could've nicked you if his ankle were extended.

Second Interaction:
Laucha tries to call you out again and fails, or tries to look cool.

You go for a sweep and miss. I would've tried to stay up right and wait instead of going low. Especially since Laucha did a high kick, which usually sets up for another kick with the other leg. (High kicks are a pretty common setup)

Laucha does another kick as expected, and calls you out. Don't know why you weren't covering your face, you had ample time to react to his knee rising towards your face. Laucha is ahead by a few hundred. You're also off balance again.

Instead of trying to regain balance, you go for a punch. The punch doesn't really benefit you that much, and you're still off balance. Then you go and punch again off balance, while Laucha is setting up another kick. Laucha aimed for the midsection to get more points. But both of you disengage probably unintentionally.

Laucha tries to call you out and fails.

This is probably when Laucha asked to KO
Last edited by Lotus; Oct 27, 2018 at 02:58 AM.
¿?
I got shit to show
it's my rust

props to my opponent tho holy shit
Attached Files
Vegan.rpl (692.8 KB, 10 views)
¿?
kowalski, analysis!

I dont have the mod but I can still see the replay pretty well so yeah
I really dont know who to cnc MAS but its amazing how balanced you are, one thing I have to bitch about is you shouldve kept your arms together when he taunts you, it kinda looked awkward. Nice deadly punches
Your first kick looked weird and you should practice launches, you looked like a hunchback on the second kick xddddddd

Other than that the replay looks flawless and try extending your abs some time <3

OK MY REPLAY:: DONT VIEW IT WITHOUT DOWNLOADING MY TORI
Attached Files
yeeteroni.rpl (367.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Halu; Nov 12, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca