Ranking
Originally Posted by TheGod View Post
One of the admins at the time lead this effort, which really illustrates the difference in temperment between the boring do-nothing censor admins of today, and the badass army-leader admins of then.

(lost ninja for doing this)
Originally Posted by eatabit View Post
The whole thread gives the vibe.

Who tf this new guy is? Try to play for at least a week before posting about the game I propose.

It is only natural for children to behave as such philistines and not recognize the divine nature of TheGod's presence; I suggest you delve into the vat of glorious seminal fluid of information available and open to the public and start studying your Toribash history with the same proficiency and dedication as if it were the Corpus Hermeticum, as it holds even more importance. One need not be too well versed in the realms of Toribash esoterica to acknowledge the insurmountable importance of such a legendary user.

It really goes over my head how TheGod is not legend being such an immutable figure in the community for so many years, an influence to the school of moderation, a main instrument leading the vacuum-headed through the miraculous, and most importantly a good friend and confidant of soccer replays.

This new guy -as everlasting youth should not be shunned unless some kind of mental neoteny is claimed or implied in an insulting manner- is a user who, firstly, you should know as his mark is indelible, and secondly, you should not associate with demeaning wojaks.
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
There's absolutely nothing wrong with feminine figures being involved with the game. The community's history of toxic masculinity and bigotry was, in part, due to a lack of prominent feminine or progressive figures.

This is the first time I agree with Maya, Sir has been pushing his masculinity and bigotry for too long and it's time we replace him with a strong female character.
I look forward to the next part

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Now tell them about the time you took all my items.

the god