7 Votes / 35.00%
I Punched Somebody and they were 42-43 years old
2 Votes / 10.00%
I Punched Somebody and I am an asshole
6 Votes / 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Worm View Post
A close friend, a friend he had brought along that I somewhat knew, and I were hotboxing a car at my house two days into the most recent hurricane that hit Louisiana that I can't remember the name of right now. I, a connoisseur of music, decided to play who let the dogs out in my car because I was high as shit and we were vibing to it, but after the song had finished and we had gotten out I had noticed the other guy my friend had brought along had never gotten out of the car. I waited a couple of seconds to just give him a bit, but then I opened the door and asked me if he was alright. He jumped out of the car and not shitting first thing he says is "I didn't fuck your dog." Me and friend interrogate guy for a second and he doesn't really say anything besides I didn't fuck your dog through tears and I guess I might of overreacted, but with how much he was saying it, it had the opposite effect of making me think he might of had sex with my dog you know? Queue fight scene which is one panel of me punching him once and him crying again. I drove his ass home (entire ride begged me to sleep at my house fucking weird) and ended up talking to this girl he used to date and apparently he fucked this dudes dog at a party we were at and he thought I knew because of the song choice and opening his door and such. Weird day man

bro wtf just say yes

Originally Posted by Worm View Post
A close friend, a friend he had brought along that I somewhat knew, and I were hotboxing a car at my house two days into the most recent hurricane that hit Louisiana that I can't remember the name of right now. I, a connoisseur of music, decided to play who let the dogs out in my car because I was high as shit and we were vibing to it, but after the song had finished and we had gotten out I had noticed the other guy my friend had brought along had never gotten out of the car. I waited a couple of seconds to just give him a bit, but then I opened the door and asked me if he was alright. He jumped out of the car and not shitting first thing he says is "I didn't fuck your dog." Me and friend interrogate guy for a second and he doesn't really say anything besides I didn't fuck your dog through tears and I guess I might of overreacted, but with how much he was saying it, it had the opposite effect of making me think he might of had sex with my dog you know? Queue fight scene which is one panel of me punching him once and him crying again. I drove his ass home (entire ride begged me to sleep at my house fucking weird) and ended up talking to this girl he used to date and apparently he fucked this dudes dog at a party we were at and he thought I knew because of the song choice and opening his door and such. Weird day man

what the fuck
My younger brother and I are very different people in how our brains worked and processed information, so growing up there were a lot of times where one, or even both of us totally misunderstood the other person at a much deeper level than simple disagreement. We never really came to blows until later in life because he's never been bulky, and I knew hitting him could cause serious damage.
He swung at me a fair few times though, I restrained myself to pushing or grappling, although mainly cause the sharpness of his nails would put a tiger to shame rather than any actual impact or force from the blows.

We came to real blows a couple months after he turned 19 though, he was swinging a golf club at me so fists became a more reasonable response, I think he was more shocked at the headbutt I gave him in the middle of it all than anything else though.

Strangely, after that actual serious fight, we've been way better people towards each other, and even have a tenuous friendship over mutual interests.

~~~

Earlier on in childhood we had one of the DBZ kids in school.
You all know the ones I'm sure, the kind of kid that naruto runs cause it's cool and he totally goes faster you just can't tell.

TL:WE, we were about 8 years old and he hit me in the stomach one day. Trying to cry while you can't breathe is an interesting dilemma, would not recommend.
After recovering, one of the older kids at school told me I had to hit him back or he'd do it again.

On the one hand, terrible advice. But on the other, he was probably right. So I hit him the next day in the chest (bad timing, he saw it coming and moved) but I clipped his collarbone and apparently it hurt enough for him to cry. So he didn't hit me after that.
Last edited by Icky; Apr 25, 2021 at 01:38 PM.
I did a bunch of combat sports so I indeed punched someone, I also punched some of my friends if they are annoyjng/for fun
print("Hello, World!")