ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Uke wins!! or does he?
Here is something I started working on during the desktop competition. I was planning to finish it, but I have not found the time.

enjoy.
Attached Images
war.png (647.2 KB, 175 views)
Last edited by SlainVeteran; Dec 16, 2007 at 02:58 PM.
I has a flavour
Re: Uke wins!! or does he?
=P familiar background there...

But honestly, who gets so overcome with joy upon winning a Toribash math that they jump off a building in glee?

I can see his feet
i may make a video of this, but basically, uke backflipped off the building while destroying me
I has a flavour
That's amazing O.O

You have to teach me how to use Pov-ray...please?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
nicenice wish i was a l33t povrayer :o

[T]
#hi

Now that you have your own good view down there, is that a smexy piece of man-butt right there?
Rawr.

This post has been sponsored by; Random hormones
What what? In the butt.
I may release the identify.inc I used for this picture, but it will be a while - it is no where near release quality (I very much hacked it together).
I has a flavour
looks cool, your own bronze skins is real smooth, but i think i like the first pose better, its kind of hard to imagine what is going on in this one without having seen the replay.
or, maybe try that new modeller thing for pov and move uke down so his legs arent visible, might look like he's actually falling
well, I have started work on a video. Because my entry to the desktop competition is a composite of a number of replays, I cannot create a video involving that.

It took me a short while to get the bronze skin just right, I like it a lot myself
I has a flavour