Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Official Userbar
since userbars seems popular i created an 'offical' one. :P
its not that far from Hergonan's, only white, and slightly animated.
enjoy!

EDIT: made some new linkbuttons too

Re: Toribash Official Userbar
they're all gif ;), and yes of course they are free to use, the 2 buttons are of course mainly intended for web sites.
That is a lot more animated than it should be. If you take a close look, it flickers over the whole thing. Bloats the filesize.
that is actually the superpalette spooking around, so that doesnt bloat the filesize at all, on the contrary, and why look that close on a 19 pixels high pic anyway? i have to friggin' press my face against the screen to see that :P

andrew: if youre talking about the elliptical highlight that you for example have, i made mine flat all across the top, since the bg is more or less white the elipse was really hard to see

EDIT: andrew, just read your post in the other userbar thread .. the easiest way to make the glare is simply to create another layer, bring out the shape tool and create an all white rectangle or elipse covering the area you want, put it in place and simply drop the opacity to 33% or so, could try playiing around with the layer's view more, hard light or something of the likes..