ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Devil horn & sensei hair types
I think it would be cool to have hair types that look like devil horns and a long beard (so long it touches the floor). Not sure if these are already in the works or not, so I thought I would go ahead and post it here.

What are your thoughts on this idea?
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

currently there isn't a full 100% stiffness setting for hairs, so horns would flop around as much as cat ears do. And a beard that goes to the floor would be ridiculous. there are already the kung fu beards, which will probably be the longest hairs we'll make.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
kung fu beards are so short though, looks like a dick on your chin. still cool, but not really a "kung fu master" kind of beard

I think That devil horns would be cool, hurry up with that 100% stiffness setting c:

HATS MORE HAIR AND MORE
Hey guys,

Just a suggestion but maybe Nabi should add hats into the game... like maybe a baseball-cap, a top hat, a toboggan, a fedora, and maybe a straw hat .

Also maybe some more hairs. Like an Afro, dreads, a crew cut, Elvis :P, pig tails, and maybe a mullet.
We should be able to choose the size/length of the hair and how stiff it is.

Another thing. Nabi should put the cat ears in a separate place than hair styles labeled "facial features" along with floppy and pointy dog ears rabbit ears and things like a dog nose. and maybe even things like reptile/cat eyes and round eyes. And possibly facial like a goatee, mutton chops, 5 o'clock shadow, and Chinese beards/mustache.

And maybe there should be accessories like maybe a belt (not rank belt like yellow and black but like a leather belt with a fancy buckle or maybe something more abstract) bling such as necklaces (preset symbols such as Dollar sing, yin-yang, cross, star, skull, ect... also with multiple symbols on one necklace (and possibly custom symbols) possibly shades or glasses (frame and lens color can be one of the buy-able colours or they can be custom)

Please share your opinion thanks!
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die
I think ppl will complane about the hair or hat being distracting.
Thing about how the hats would come out. like baseball hat would like weird.
where and how would belt look on the tori??
Originally Posted by Meemes View Post
I WOULD PUT KUNG FU BEARD ON MY LEG BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER

^Really? -_-

Originally Posted by Madpenny3k View Post
Hey guys,

Just a suggestion but maybe Nabi should add hats into the game... like maybe a baseball-cap, a top hat, a toboggan, a fedora, and maybe a straw hat .

Also maybe some more hairs. Like an Afro, dreads, a crew cut, Elvis :P, pig tails, and maybe a mullet.
We should be able to choose the size/length of the hair and how stiff it is.

Another thing. Nabi should put the cat ears in a separate place than hair styles labeled "facial features" along with floppy and pointy dog ears rabbit ears and things like a dog nose. and maybe even things like reptile/cat eyes and round eyes. And possibly facial like a goatee, mutton chops, 5 o'clock shadow, and Chinese beards/mustache.

And maybe there should be accessories like maybe a belt (not rank belt like yellow and black but like a leather belt with a fancy buckle or maybe something more abstract) bling such as necklaces (preset symbols such as Dollar sing, yin-yang, cross, star, skull, ect... also with multiple symbols on one necklace (and possibly custom symbols) possibly shades or glasses (frame and lens color can be one of the buy-able colours or they can be custom)

Please share your opinion thanks!

this type of thing has been requested before, it is never going to happen.

~not supported

How does having a kung fu beard on your leg make you look older...
Don't be editing mah quote.

I don't understand your thinking.
Anyways, like it said this has been requested before and was shot down, so I have little faith this will actually get implement.

still, not supported. hats will get in the way and we aren't going to have an unlimited amount of hair styles.

Why not more stuff? stop being so critical!! its an awesome idea. i seen some dude called dodekus on a youtube video with a flame particles that look like a top hat. It was awesome!!!
FairFang Is Dumb
That was a flame that doesn't get in the way when you play. already some of the hairs get on the way. imagine hats.

anyways, i'll go ahead and stop posting here because this will never happen anywho.