ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Well, it's this long:

large pic

Too lazy to take a new pic.

gostosa
YOLO SWAG XD
guys i went to talk to less cute owo and they are like, dead already so ill ask here, what music do you guys like the most, subgenres ofc
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Originally Posted by Sleep View Post
guys i went to talk to less cute owo and they are like, dead already so ill ask here, what music do you guys like the most, subgenres ofc

i listen to alot of anime openings lately, otherwise, some juice world/travis scott
no u

i forgot to talk abt me, i love synthwave, vgm, chiptune, jazz, jazz punk(just Ask My Bull but how much i love them it counts), random osts and thats almost LITERALLY all i listen to.
One of my favorite songs of all time here..
https://youtu.be/r9L9CqZbouA
Last edited by sleep; Jun 17, 2020 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i listen to alot of anime openings lately, otherwise, some juice world/travis scott

haha look at this weeb sarcasm, love ya kido

I'm mostly into rock, but I'll listen to anything that sounds good. Right now I'm REALLY jamming to these three:

I'm specially jamming to Feet Don't Fail Me Now QOTSA right now, the entire band is amazing.
-----
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
gostosa

Gasosa <3
Last edited by victortb; Jun 17, 2020 at 04:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592

ost i guess
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
Foxyyyyy <3

Hellooooooooo
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.