Ranking
Youtube videos now kinda suck. Now i have nothing to watch on youtube. Smosh is releasing only one video every week.

So now, I watch Minecraft survival series, family series, tutorials, Minecraft PE gameplays and Quick build challenges.
~Febli-chan~
I've went through Pentatonix videos in a frenzy. They're a futuristic acapella holding it down with only 5 people. They make beautiful covers, and their videos are enjoyable.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Lately I've been watching a very unpopular channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Smerpo
Eventhough it is a very small channel the quality of his videos are still very high and never lacking in entertainment value.

And of course NerdCubed is by far the best youtuber I have come across. His witty humour never fails to make me laugh
Last edited by saif118; Jan 12, 2014 at 10:31 AM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
I heart Nerdcubed. He actually plays toribash every now and then.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by Railgun123 View Post
Youtube videos now kinda suck. Now i have nothing to watch on youtube. Smosh is releasing only one video every week.

So now, I watch Minecraft survival series, family series, tutorials, Minecraft PE gameplays and Quick build challenges.

I am really into Minecraft videos. RageGaming?
-----
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
I heart Nerdcubed. He actually plays toribash every now and then.

I know the feel. He is hilarious.
Last edited by masoman11; Jan 27, 2014 at 06:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Originally Posted by masoman11 View Post
I am really into Minecraft videos. RageGaming?

I mostly watch videos of CaptainSparklez, Slamacow's Animated Videos and of course, sometimes RageGaming.
~Febli-chan~
Cr1tikal, NerdCubed, Logicked, Someguy827, BlackNerdComedy, ReviewSpot, ReviewTechUSA, sp00n, ADoseofBucley, Fluffeetalks, etc.
my clan was deleted