ES Recruitment Drive
ya but how could he hack my account tomorow
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
he is in a different time zone so its saying the time that he went on to your account and sent it.
Originally Posted by pawned View Post
he is in a different time zone so its saying the time that he went on to your account and sent it.

Learn how stuff works before commenting, please. It would just use the hacked person's timezone and it wouldn't affect a thing, furthermore even if the hacked person was from California and the hacker from London, and if the timezones WOULD matter, the transaction would be at most 9 hours in the future. This is more than that.

It is a glitch, possibly an exploit. I suggest you e-mail [email protected] with all the information. Include info such as if you actually sent him the credits, if you actually got your credits removed, what time you saw that transaction, etc.
i did.... o and the funnyest thing is i know him in real life he gave em back... so no more problems now
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP