Toribash
Original Post
I GOT SCAMED FOR 11K BY LAWL
hey i just got scamed for 11k... how could i get that back
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
Your meant to private message a mod, and oyu need to be more specific with what happened, you can't just say i got scammed give me my money back please.
Last edited by Hamr; Apr 13, 2008 at 04:52 PM.
PARANDROID
You're not supposed to post this here. (See: http://forum.toribash.com/announcement.php?f=9 )

Suggest you PM boaf. You'll also need proof that you've been scammed. (That would be your history, and lawls history, which I presume the admins have access to.)
something sorta happend to me too like that,um genX000 asked 200tc for a head and never gave it to me, but i just made some money online, but i do want it back, so gen!! pls give me my head or my 200tc!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
As far as I know GenX000 is an upstanding gentleman. PM him about it. If you can't get in touch with him, PM boaf.
i PMd him around 3 or 4 times and i don't know who boaf is.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Boaf is an admin.

PM any admin. We'll look into it.

Also include screenshots if possible.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
ztrain: u were refunded.
he scammed another one so I refunded both of you in one shot ;-)