Ranking
Original Post
>.< that's me
everytime i go into the multiplayer option on toribash it goes through the server finding process or whatever then just closes.... it's making me mad..... anyone know what's wrong with it?
Re: >.< that's me
I have the same problem...its something with demo judo 1 or demo judo 2...i changed my server list to remove those and it worked after that...but i still cant get to demo judo 1 or 2...
Its connection problems, and there's a problem with the client closing with a certain error... The best you can do is take away the offending servers until the problem is resolved.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Here's what I'd do:

I'd change the name of the current servers.txt so the game wouldn't use it's information.

Then I'd copy all the information except the bad server into a new "Servers.txt"

That way you could use that file until the bad server is fixed. Then you could delete the new Servers.txt and change the name of the old one back. That way you won't accidently forget the server's IP