Toribash
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
There's only three on, if i wait a bit i'm sure some will get off work if not can we just do a few matches?

?
Can I suggest Friday 22GMT for the main bit?

Who can/can't make this time? If you can't, is there another time on friday evening you could do?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I'll be free from about 7pm GMT, but if its easier for you guys to start earlier thats totally fine
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I can be present at Friday evening and night; however I am of no use at all since I haven't really practiced TB for 4-5 years. But hey I don't think a spectator would hurt. I'll inform you on IRC if I can't make it.

If it matters, I'm GMT +3
Currently, score is 5-1. Trying to keep records straight so when y'all play and I'm not there things don't get goof'd.

Judofrac: completed
Smallbowl lost 0-1
I won 2-0

Greykido: 2 games left
iTemp won 1-0

ABD: 1 game left
iTemp won 2-0

Lenshu: 1 game left
Hollotor went 1-1

Score 6-2

So temp only has 1 match left in this, small bowl has 3 left, I have 2 left.

Good luck folks. Try to have some fun.
Last edited by Moop; Jul 8, 2016 at 09:14 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So I played 2 games of lenshu3ng and goofed around and went 1-1 so I have 1 game left.
Means score is 6-2
I have replays of iTemps and bod's games its only necessary to upload winning replays - holotor do youbhave the replays of your games? Or a screenshot
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I want to play the remaining ABD match but since I'm not the best player you guys won't let me. I'm just saying if we are in a place where we can risk me playing the remaining ABD match then please consider that. I am not guaranteeing winning tho.
-----
Also. please keep us updated here regarding when the matches are being played so I can just join the server and spectate.
-----
One more thing, don't judge my aristocrat sounding language. I go through these periods where I speak gangsta English then switch to Royal English.
Last edited by rainboweye; Jul 7, 2016 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump