Toribash
Original Post
PermaSpectate
This may of already been discussed, but, I want to bring it up anyway.
If there was a command of perma spectate ( command could be /pspec ) in tourneys this will basically make you go into afk mode, but, you can still chat and stuff without the tourney automatically bringing you in. This could be a small, simple, but, useful feature for those who need to go afk instantly or just not wanting to participate and watch.
the tourney automatically brings people in because they think they are participating in the tourney, just spec yourself into it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if its mean be able to join in already full room (qa rooms or tourneys rooms) in permaspectated mode its good thing
Normal spec makes you a join a tourney every time it starts, so permaspec would counter that and yes, It would be good idea also allowing perma spectators be able to just spectate while the max amount of people actually play
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
So you'd like to idle in a tourney server taking the spot of hopefuls wanting to play...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
So you'd like to idle in a tourney server taking the spot of hopefuls wanting to play...

This.
Also, if you're going to be chatting and paying attention, then I don't see why it's such a big problem to have to type /sp or /spec every twenty minutes or more. If you're just going to idle and take up a spot in the tourney room, then there's no reason for you to even be there.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.