Toribash
Original Post
Command to change a joint's state.
Many times our tori gets so fucked up, we cant see many of out joints, or even if we can see them, we just cant find them to actually click on them, potentially causing us the game.

So the idea is a command that lets us move a join without having to click on it.

Example:

/contract wrist right
/relax pec left
/rotate right chest
/bend left lumbar

Etc...

This could be very beneficial in many situations.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Yhh this is so true and I hate when it happens, one of my biggest pet peeves.

My only thing is some people people genuinley can not type fast enough probably me being one of them - I'd just say abbreviate it xD
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
Yhh this is so true and I hate when it happens, one of my biggest pet peeves.

My only thing is some people people genuinley can not type fast enough probably me being one of them - I'd just say abbreviate it xD

well sometimes u barely need to move a couple of joints, then spend 15 of the 20 seconds of reaction time just trying to click on one joint that could potentially save you.
I dont think typing speed would be a problem in such scenarios. These commands would be used to move 1 or 2 joints at max, not to make a whole move with them.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
well sometimes u barely need to move a couple of joints, then spend 15 of the 20 seconds of reaction time just trying to click on one joint that could potentially save you.
I dont think typing speed would be a problem in such scenarios. These commands would be used to move 1 or 2 joints at max, not to make a whole move with them.

No i completley get where you're coming from, like I say the idea yes we need that just maybe could be done more effeciently.

For example we can already use the number keys to change our camera settings why not include a catalyst that will allow for the use of those keys while controlling the joints exmaple: You could press either Shift, Control or Alt and then a number coressponsing with the joint that will allow you change your movement depending on which key it is you have pressed Shift could contract, Crtl could extend and then with the Alt key you could cycle between relaxed and holding joints.

Thats just the way I would think of doing it, only becuase im not the strongest typer like many others out there I can imagine (I still need too look at my key board when typing xD). Regardless, they should still add something like this to the game.
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

LegGang
Marking as implemented by third party, script solution should be good enough.