Toribash
Original Post
Time to do something with QI
Idea - ability of sharing QI you own. Like TC or items.
Duel for 2k QI
Special item for 1k QI
Selling QI for TC
Exchanges with using QI
If you want to share QI pay a tax, 10k per each sharing QI
Discuss
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape
im proud of my qi, would never put in on the line of anything, nor sell it, i dont think thats a good idea, it's supposed to quantify skill and doesnt ressemble in any ways to a currency, appart from the fact that's it's a number
WE. GO. JIM.
Qi isn't a currency like TC or items, it's the amount of games you have played so this won't make sense at all.
If you do not want to share - don't share it.
But if you want to put on something like demon, you can buy or duel QI. Onyx looks good, but I never put on this item because I do not want to play the game for long time
I'm TC seller pm me
That's not the point, pal. The point of QI is that it shows how many games you have played since you have joined toribash, dueling how many games you have played defeats the whole purpose of QI, it wouldn't make any sense, If you want to wear void or onyx, simply play the game or go the easy route and buy it.
Alternative way of selling account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

obtain tc through game sell tc for usd buy qi for usd there you go you just got qi for tc
-----
a tc to qi conversion sink (that is somewhat reasonable) might be okay, but trading qi between accounts without admin intervention and such is just straight up not gonna happen, too many malicious possibilities for that to be a good idea. qi is essentially your account's "rank", being able to trade rank as if it were a currency is pretty ludicrous.

qi to tc probably wouldnt hurt but that would so not be worth it anyway lol
-----
its also not gonna happen cuz nabi want ur cash brudda
Last edited by tabby; Nov 21, 2021 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This idea have one big trouble! Only this - if somebody will buy demon for example being custom belt(20k qi) owner and he drop account's qi, maybe it become 19k qi as we can see demon won't be activated after the drop, my idea is next - we freeze an item while acc will not get requires qi to wear demon.
Now you're should play 1k games/should buy qi from shop for tc/share/duel for qi/maybe another idea to get back a belt you need to wear demon.
But we can correct the idea with sharing qi between account as payment(for no scam) or! account will be able to share own qi maybe 1 time per each day.
-----
As a result of this idea - more active, more interesting game, new level of toribash, new game where you can buy qi with tc through the shop(maybe from admins, if it's interesting)
Last edited by Rizle; Nov 22, 2021 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm TC seller pm me
Originally Posted by Rizle View Post
This idea have one big trouble! Only this - if somebody will buy demon for example being custom belt(20k qi) owner and he drop account's qi, maybe it become 19k qi as we can see demon won't be activated after the drop, my idea is next - we freeze an item while acc will not get requires qi to wear demon.
Now you're should play 1k games/should buy qi from shop for tc/share/duel for qi/maybe another idea to get back a belt you need to wear demon.
But we can correct the idea with sharing qi between account as payment(for no scam) or! account will be able to share own qi maybe 1 time per each day.
-----
As a result of this idea - more active, more interesting game, new level of toribash, new game where you can buy qi with tc through the shop(maybe from admins, if it's interesting)

As soon as items are on your account the qi restriction is irrelevant, I've been wearing static relax for years even though I don't have qi for it (I don't remember how I got it).
oh yeah