Toribash
opener was a bit stiff but looked cool imo.
i liked the momentum switch and first kick as well.
you probably could've given yourself a little bit a bit momentum while you were lifting uke.
last boom was ok but a bit messy

gj
������

omg t-thanks..
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
i was struggling with finishing this :[
Attached Files
trying something new.rpl (251.2 KB, 11 views)

cash to burn
Good replay! But some stuff is.. Idk, i like the thing you did, but there is some things:
Large pause, 408-358 frames are empty
And you could finish it with pose, just standing on feet
Or you could do something like skeet, or boomkick from stand-up position.
-----
I don't know if my opinion means something or not, cuz noone likes my replays (maybe it's just nothing to like or hate lol, i mean i don't have any reputation to be a judge for u)
But i tried to give you some sort of advice :ь
Also, about that pause - i can edit that and show, what i really ment, by your permission ofc

watched once more, so that's a lot of "stoppy" moments, when you just stopping to move and waiting
idk, maybe i am wrong, but i feel like you can do better, much better
Last edited by T0n0mi; Jun 10, 2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
thanks!

i'd be down for you to show me, let me know when you got the replay
Last edited by ancient; Jun 10, 2019 at 01:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

cash to burn
I can tell you're getting better.
Movement is not as stiff as it used to be, but you were a little slow in this replay, i'm happy to see that you're indeed improving.

So first off, opener was pretty generic but i dig with those kind of shit, and your opener was actually well executed and it was solid. The lumbar movement throws me off though because it looks a little choppy but thats just me nit picking so don't mind it. You could've made or gone for a better position after the opener, like go in a vertical standing wise position and continue the spin, and not go for the weird horizontal that forced you to kick Uke and it kinda ruined your momentum, i don't know if it was forced or not but try and not break your momentum, knee kick was decent, but that pec kick looked weak. The way you land at 340-330 was poorly done, and you could've used your right leg to launch and execute a better spin if you were to land flat footed or maybe extend your glute a little, the dms after this felt a little forced ngl, i didn't like how you suddenly contracted your knee after the first kick.

Replay is decent, atleast the movements is getting better and better, its not as stiff as it used to be and it is less choppy.

keep it up!
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
thanks!

i'd be down for you to show me, let me know when you got the replay

edited for u, so there is an example in pause and stuff
pause just kills momentum you have, and it's much harder to do things
let's consider we did a collab idk will u like the replay or not
-----
btw i tried to copy your movement style, ye
Attached Files
rose - soda city funk.rpl (172.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by T0n0mi; Jun 10, 2019 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
I can tell you're getting better.
Movement is not as stiff as it used to be, but you were a little slow in this replay, i'm happy to see that you're indeed improving.

So first off, opener was pretty generic but i dig with those kind of shit, and your opener was actually well executed and it was solid. The lumbar movement throws me off though because it looks a little choppy but thats just me nit picking so don't mind it. You could've made or gone for a better position after the opener, like go in a vertical standing wise position and continue the spin, and not go for the weird horizontal that forced you to kick Uke and it kinda ruined your momentum, i don't know if it was forced or not but try and not break your momentum, knee kick was decent, but that pec kick looked weak. The way you land at 340-330 was poorly done, and you could've used your right leg to launch and execute a better spin if you were to land flat footed or maybe extend your glute a little, the dms after this felt a little forced ngl, i didn't like how you suddenly contracted your knee after the first kick.

Replay is decent, atleast the movements is getting better and better, its not as stiff as it used to be and it is less choppy.

keep it up!

thank you so much! i'll keep trying for u :]

Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
edited for u, so there is an example in pause and stuff
pause just kills momentum you have, and it's much harder to do things
let's consider we did a collab idk will u like the replay or not
-----
btw i tried to copy your movement style, ye

wow! i see what you meant, that was a really good replay, thank you again

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
that was a really good replay, thank you again

you started it :ь
so, keep it up
and i will keep an eye on your progress
Attached Files
hey ma.rpl (220.6 KB, 11 views)

cash to burn