Toribash
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Waiting on that pm, rappunk .

All sorted. Thanks a ton, Dog. <3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Nah, I don't. When did it start? Oh yeah, I remember Bojan and his comics. Those really were good times. I miss those times. It seems like the community is so dead these days.

Somewhere around 2009. I can actually see how my English improved since I joined Sin. Old posts seem really cringy now. I tend to read my old posts so I would remember what I was up to.
It's no problem. I would love to see you in marketing action, rappunk23 !

Hah, thanks mate. I hope it goes well. I recently ran into a little bit of trouble with the purchasing of a Platinum force. I bought it in the upward range of 27k and someone else purchased it at 20k. Apart from that though, it's been going well so far.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Somewhere around 2009. I can actually see how my English improved since I joined Sin. Old posts seem really cringy now. I tend to read my old posts so I would remember what I was up to.

Oh alright. I only started around then so I don't think I was too involved with other clans until about 2010-2011. I'm in the same position though. It seems my English has also improved and reading through old posts is similarly cringy. Unlike you though, I don't read back, ahah.
I was thinking of getting a set somewhat like this guys:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=227291
the first one in this post.

That set looks absolutely amazing and crisp.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Gonna have korean bbq tonight, I can hardly wait.

Oh fun. I hope you enjoy your time. What's the "korean" part?

I haven't actually barbecued much since I became a vegan, but I should probably find more recipes that utilize that.
Basically Korean style bbq, they have this built-in stove on a special table, then everyone circle around and start cooking different kinds of meat, mushrooms, and vegetable on it. Similar to Japanese yakiniku in a sense.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Basically Korean style bbq, they have this built-in stove on a special table, then everyone circle around and start cooking different kinds of meat, mushrooms, and vegetable on it. Similar to Japanese yakiniku in a sense.

Oh my god, that sounds absolutely wonderful. How exciting.