ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
OMEGA IRC!!!!!
Guys, it is now a requirement of this clan to be in #omega on IRC. Be there, or be square (and out the clan).
Quit, probably.
so for the record, post a step by step irc introduction !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Okay, at 2:00 pm GMT on Tuesday 2nd August, everyone meet at the Omega IRC channel to discuss the future of this clan.
i be there, my only consurne are thet noone else will read this thing and me and waffle will bnd alone and wn we figure out itall we stil cant do sht cus those guys are afk...... all the fkn way !!!!!!!!!!!!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Okay guys, we're going to have to reschedule, because apparently, I have a fucking dental appointment for 2:00 and nobody told me until 5 minutes ago.

The IRC chat will now be at 3:30 PM GMT on Tuesday 2nd August

Sorry about the change of plans.
Last edited by Waffledude; Aug 2, 2011 at 04:39 PM.
I posted a new thread Clan Control Main Board to summon all these threads and focus on the whole of the matter and solving it !
I've gone on the IRC a few times, but nobody is even there. This clan is becoming really inactive. C'mon Hazel... Get this party started!!!
ya, i might leave this clan due to its inactivity
e.e

even hazel is inactive now. how about this. if i dont get 2 replies to this in 24 hours, then i leave the clan. i think thats a fair way to decide.
Quitting toribash dawg