Toribash
Originally Posted by SilverWX View Post

Name: Steven

Username: WolfenX

Why you want to join: I've been into toribash for such an incredible amount of time, but I never had the chance to join a clan.

what makes you usefull: Generally a quick learner, specially skilled in Aikido, ABD, Greykido
can you be active ingame/forums: Affirmative

and how long do you play on average: About 1 or 2 a day

We show much love From the Saint Fams Mr.LoneWolfxx welcome home and enjoy your stay un pack your bags cuz your here to Stay %$!00%$
----*L ove**bloodymes s*
Want to join

Name: WolfenX

Why you want to join: I've always known the name Saint as a prominent name in the toribash clans since long ago. I've always admired the clan as in it seems very united and willing to grow.

what makes you usefull: Highly skilled in Aikido, ABD, Greykido.

can you be active ingame/forums: Affirmative.

and how long do you play on average: Usually from 1 to 2 hours daily.
Cancel
Attached Files
Disrespect.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
Disrespect 2.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
Judo Splitter.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Jester; Mar 29, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Application
Name: JoxGames

I want to join Saint because I want to be part of a clan that engages in clan wars often, so that I can earn wins and be useful for my clan. And have fun with other good players.

What makes me useful: I'm good at mushu, aikido, judo, rk_mma. 600+ hours on steam and I've been around since 2014 and I am also very active now (I stopped playing but I'm back).

I'm active in game and in forums when I'm not at school.

I play around 3 hours a day. More on the weekends.
𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆
Originally Posted by JoxGames View Post
Name: JoxGames

I want to join Saint because I want to be part of a clan that engages in clan wars often, so that I can earn wins and be useful for my clan. And have fun with other good players.

What makes me useful: I'm good at mushu, aikido, judo, rk_mma. 600+ hours on steam and I've been around since 2014 and I am also very active now (I stopped playing but I'm back).

I'm active in game and in forums when I'm not at school.

I play around 3 hours a day. More on the weekends.

Yo!
You claim to be active on forums but you only have 1 post so far.
Either way i’ll put you in trial since we need more competetive mods players.
Saint is runnin low on forum activity so i hope you increase your posts more in a month or so.
HIT OR MISS? I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?
Discord:gayronn#0591
-My Age is 19
-My name is Mani
-I want to join because i want to be with some cool people
-what makes you useful*? I can keep the Forums Active
-can you be active ingame/forums? I can be both
-I play 7 days a weak 3 hour a day
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012

Name : Burnincrow

Why you want to join : To meet new friends gain new experiences, improve my performance and to have people around me.

What makes you useful : I'm a Okay sparrer and a MAS player, though I'm weak with the main competitive mods like abd. I can do Realtoriboxing though!

Can you be active in game/forums : In game definitely , I check toribash forums everyday

How long do you play on average: I play 1-4 hours everyday and just spar people if i find one.
HeY B0sS CaN i HaB a TeeCee Plis