Toribash
Originally Posted by Azraeel View Post
because why not >.<

IGN: xminato and pronooby

Why I want to join:I want to be in a clan that can help me up my game

What makes you useful:I not for sure tbh

active./ sometimes unless i cant be

How long do you play on average:depends on the day since im younger i dont control my day as i wish i could

Mods: Boxshu and trying to fet into mma and greykido

im 2nd dan on my pronooby and white on xminato

IGN: Trey213

Why I want to join: I would love to be in a clan that's fun and welcoming along with building a name for myself.

What makes you useful: I'm smart but I have very few move sets, learning some would help greatly

Active: Sometimes, just recently got back into playing

How long do you play on average: Since like 5 days ago? About 2-6 hours a day

Mods: Judo, twinswords, wanna learn some more mushu, and aikido

I'm a 2nd dan
Application

IGN: sonepro

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i want to get back in this game for real.

What makes you usefull: I was rank 7 back in 2010-2011 judo rank 1 player my ING was "Pavlicevic" u can find it somewhere on forum i think. So i think i can help in some war games.
Can you be active ingame/forums: I didnt play for 8 years but im back in last 2 weaks real hard and i dont plan to stop now so i can be active on both.

How long do you play on average: I play more than 3 hours every day.
Originally Posted by sonepro View Post

IGN: sonepro

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i want to get back in this game for real.

What makes you usefull: I was rank 7 back in 2010-2011 judo rank 1 player my ING was "Pavlicevic" u can find it somewhere on forum i think. So i think i can help in some war games.
Can you be active ingame/forums: I didnt play for 8 years but im back in last 2 weaks real hard and i dont plan to stop now so i can be active on both.

How long do you play on average: I play more than 3 hours every day.

its lovely to see u applying here dude, but unfortunately im not the decision maker, and the rest goodluck 4 u
Moderated Message:
You Are too Noob, Go and learn some move
Hello, my name is john jeferson from philippines, 20 years old
I just got back playing toribash in this month

Why i want to join in your clan, because i'm not high skilled player but looking for someone like you guys to be more efficient and learn more about you guys. I'm willing to participate in your events

Ign: cooldeskiller

thanks for reading
what the fuck were you thinking
Originally Posted by oSloopay View Post
Hey, my IGN is oSloopay.

Intro

I'm a 16 year old boy who lives in Brazil with GMT -3, and here I will talk about my favorite mods, my talents, why I want to join Saint, and other hobbies and I will also show you. I suggest that you continue to read.

Favourite Mods

Mushu/ Boxshu, are my favorite mods, but I play adb, to train and learn more and more, as clan battles and some Etourneys require this. I really like boxshu because it has "action" insane kicks, beheading punches, and I like that, in addition to playing tournaments and winning TC, to upgrade the visual xD! I've been playing since 2012/13 but i lost my first account and then I created I created, which I am today, and so in that trajectory I've already learned parkour, spar, cork. To train the skills and have a better movement within the game. As much as in 2018, my PC broke down, and I spent some time without training, I got a little rusty, but for some time now I am having an absurd improvement. and that's it. Those are my favorite ways.

Why do I want to join Saint?

I want to join in Saint, because I have always been very competitive, and I want to carry out and win clan battles, in addition to my dream that it has always been to be a member of the Saint family.
I want to learn new skills, gain experiences like the great players that are here, I will not disappoint them. I hope I accepted S2, Thx for reading this.

DENIED STUPID CUNT DONT MAKE 2 applications the same and expect either one to let you join DUMB MOVE REAPPLY
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon