Toribash
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
the [duck] vs [Parrot] clan battle royal match (2017). the memes, banter, and matches that took place were legendary, and will go down in history as one of the greatest clan wars that ever took place.

this.
Just got reminded of apathetic man gang. iirc it was Fear who started it all.

Also, who remembers my thread of broken tables/td/tr?
-----
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
Just kicking it with the boys from Parrot in a taekkyon server and getting my ass handed to me.

Also the night I played weird mods all night long with oaky will always be remembered.

It was moop who got me into taekkyon. Damn, I'm even featured in his taekkyon tutorial(of course I got beat, it's moop).

One of the coolest guys fr.
Last edited by victortb; Mar 24, 2021 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Just got reminded of apathetic man gang. iirc it was Fear who started it all.

Also, who remembers my thread of broken tables/td/tr?
-----

It was moop who got me into taekkyon. Damn, I'm even featured in his taekkyon tutorial(of course I got beat, it's moop).

One of the coolest guys fr.

Before I came back in late 2019 I had a table in my signature (from like 2015) saying "banter for Reta" (I don't even remember why that was a thing but apparently, it was).

And yeah playing moop, fallu, cowmeat and jaker sometimes came thru was fun, shame I didn't stick along for all the events that happened after 2015, oh well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I remember having an account from 2009 named "poop51980" or something.
I was part of this Halo clan at the time and this one douchenozzle had me download some virus. He told me it was some notepad++ type stuff or whatever. Turned out he wanted to test if it worked and was willing to remove the virus from my PC (I didn't trust it). He ended up hacking into every account I had and did his absolute best to get me banned from anything.I ended up fixing the problem by just putting my PC through a factory reset (no anti-virus :c).

Toribash was the one game that I got banned from and could never appeal because my username was so hilariously bad, they thought I was purely a troll account anyways.

Good times.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Ra duelling Dexter, oh i mean Leyz on RA's acc duelling someone on Dexter acc for 800$

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
many of the fun memories are from years ago
everything that happened when orgs (BTO and Anime United) were around
clan league 2015
[h] vs [Infinity]
meme brbr se fudeu xhaxx botaram o ago pra jogar tk
[h] vs [T] and [h] vs [Parrot]
beautiful memes
corre boa boa
also Clan Battle Royale Hidden vs Parrot was cool too, really fucking close (but then, if Hidden won, Parrot vs duck would never exist)
the br br rivalry Infinity vs Neon

yeah pretty much this
Originally Posted by Renan View Post
corre boa boa

wasn't this from the same tourney as relaxa oo anus gata

also, who remembers pii racer?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592