Ranking
MrFreeDay
Seems like it is a server problem.

Some of us are having the same issue.
Hope they get it fixed soon.

WAPOW!
Krulls, MrFreeDay

here is a link to the problem. we cant really do anything about it unless we make the properties super horrible (instructions on how through the link)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=338934
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ok thanks for help even this wont be work ( i didnt check this yet ).
-----
Oh.. that is soo sad. It dont work even if i have this in 256 colors.
-----
Ok! I have progress! now it not crashing ( i dont know even why ) but it even dont want to connect me with server ( not connection on the middle ) YeeeeeY so happy ....
Last edited by MrFreeDay; Nov 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nvm i fixed that problem. Its works now. It was problem with my router config, but now its all working .
WAPOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Recruitment
Hello Wapow! I am from New York, U.S, and I live in Florida ATM. While I am here, I like to play games (obviously, why else would I be in the "Sunshine State"? Oh yeah, I forgot) like Minecraft and definitely not Toribash, why would I make an app if I played Toribash? Right?... But IRL, I do sports like swimming... ehhhh... Piano? I don't really do a lot outside of this room that i play my games in. I would say that I'm a decent player (2nd dan), my best mods are Greykido and Akido Big Dojo, not regular Akido, though, also, another thing that I am horribly horrible at is making replays. If I had to send a replay for the app, I would probably get auto denied, I'm that bad at replays. I am in the forums a lot, but I only check every once in a while, while my in-game activity is a lot, besides MC. I also have a Skype (I already clicked the link on the clan page for the Skype), OpDefineR. I hope you accept me into this clan, even though I KNOW that I will get auto denied for the "Humor" and "jokes"
-----
http://puu.sh/cKm0i/1922ffb21a.png
Last edited by FunGi1736; Nov 11, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ingame Name: Krocos
Nationality:Indonesian
Best Mods: Karate and Judo
Belt: Blue Belt
Can i join this clan?
its panthers32
Hey guys i'd really love to join the clan cause i need an awesome clan that has awesome players to crush anyone ahead of us.i love to play TF2,Gmod,Dota2,and Halo 4.I play soccer,basketball,golf,and football.I have the best bae in the world she'll do anything [except die] for me.thank you so much for taking time to read this. I think I'm a pretty good player and all.Again thank you so much for reading

Sincerely,
Panthers32[aka charles maines]
Recent Applicants
FunGi1736,
Thanks for the humorous application, a little confusing but not the very worst I've seen.
It sounds like you are obsessed with the idea of being auto-denied.
Also, not that you shouldn't apply to as many clans as you like but you've really been working it and WAPOW only accepts loyal members, so good luck with your quest but yeah, Auto-Denied!

krocos,
I understand that english may not be your 1st language but that looks like what I would call a lazy app!
Try again if you are serious.

Panthers32,
Although I met you in-game and you seem like a nice guy, it sounds like you are a bigger of a fan of the Sinon clan than you are of WAPOW.
Good luck with that. Denied!

WAPOW!
MY application to WAPOW.
I offer to the table respect to all clan members,friendly or not, with a warm heart. I keep the fun going while playing with clan members in lobbies as much as humanly possible.I try my best on a regular occasion unless I'm playing around with friends.I play often , but not too often to the point of having no life. If anything were to happen to me being AFK I would tell you beforehand. I post on a consistent bases with some conversations here and there. If I ask a question that's just me trying my best, in any way, to make this clan better for everyone and bring it to the top. My outside life is ok with some real friends and some "friends" so coming home from school on some bad days lets me relax on this game with clan members and friends. I love basketball and football with a passion and play it regularly. I'm 13 years old and in 8th grade. oh yeah, I don't get Pm's often, but when I do I will respond no matter the case. Thanks for letting me take up your life with the long app. Shout out to Ki11er he is the definition of a killer. Heres some replays. Hope to see you in-game!!! P.S. I'm from America, 'Mericaaaa **** Yeah!!!
-----
forgot to say I love parkour and Akido mods sorry thanks for reading.
Attached Files
flip flip.rpl (65.7 KB, 10 views)
fancy pop shuv it.rpl (46.2 KB, 10 views)
reverse much.rpl (38.6 KB, 9 views)
run run run.rpl (406.3 KB, 16 views)
snap.rpl (54.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by killa5678; Nov 15, 2014 at 03:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump