ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hardcore mode
I got the idea,hardcore mode-included in the menu players,ghost retracts.players have included hardcore modes can play with other players who use this beautiful mode on servers sptsialnyh.this mod complicates the game and makes it more interesting!
Well I would say wait until Toribash gets very famous to the point where 100,000 people are on everyday. I think that would be a good time to start thinking about new Game modes. What is the point of Game modes if no one is on to play them? All the time. This is based on what I see In-Game.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
If you think about it, Toribash has only 2 game modes. Grab/No grabs. It wouldn't kill to add ghost disable option in the game settings, like Erth said
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
If you think about it, Toribash has only 2 game modes. Grab/No grabs. It wouldn't kill to add ghost disable option in the game settings, like Erth said

Erth said nothing about adding it to the game settings. However even if there was a disable ghost option wouldn't that make it a tad more difficult for the newcomers from steam? Plus you could use B already.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Yes, but Newcomers don't just join Public servers. They also join Private servers. A ''pro'' will most likely activate it.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Newcomers don't give a shit about winning, they want to have fun.
blue
pink
supported 110%

Epic idea bro. Toribash has needed this. I think there should be something where the ghost turns off like after the opener. So you actually have insintive.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.