Ranking
Original Post
Cool idea!
What if on the servers there was a betting of forum credits? I like the idea and just lost 5 creds . The amounts can be high or low. I.e. a random fight with an unkown person can gain you about  1-3 credits. If you have heard about the person mabye 3-6 credits. if it is a known person that you see alot mabye 6-15 credits. An ally/friend fight mabye 15-25. And rivals may go upto 100 or more! Mabye you can even bet 1000 credits on a fight! But then that would be like Use-tleetdude Vs. Manbreakfast sort of fight. I really like the idea and mabye we can set up a sort of fight betting den right here!
I seriously think this may even get stickied.
Re: Cool idea!
I like the betting idea, but it would slow down the game, you would have to wait for people to bet.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Not if you do all of the betting on the forums, and check the time they bet to spot cheaters.
You can just make the bet before the fight. Ie if i see Use-leetdude i would say "i bet 20 creds i will win this fight."
It's easy, and yes, affordable. It would be a fast message and it would prove challangingly fun. And like he said, you can make big bets before-hand over here.
But, i resent the idea of all bets here. It would be hard and complex to set a match for anything less than 100-150 creds. It should be as easy as saying before the match " i bet 5 creds i will win." And it's as easy or easier for the opponent to say "agee" or "i agree to that bet". It should be fast easy and intense.
Wow my posts are long here.
Well, I still make bets, even without this system. Once, I actualy made a bet with Use-leetdude, and it was fine so I don't think we need this whole system.
I know we dont need it, but i like the idea where bets can be made and organized. I may even make some bet moderators that can help me keep track of the bets and money
If betting was put in people would become angry when they lose a bet. Even more trash talkers would come and be Annoying.
Originally Posted by kwah
Yes cortex command is awsome :P and trash talkers? what do you mean?

"grah you made mi lose moneys now mi go do bad things to ur mom"

That.
But if they are a player llike Noob_Reaper that you know will say "Arrrrgh RAWR U LOSE MI MONEYZ!!!!! UZ WILL BE PWNAGED BY T3H REEPER!!!!!!!!1111!!11," just dont bet with them. I wouldnt bet with a few people other than reaper because of their stupidity.