Ranking
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I am completely OK with it. My main problem with people having problems with shoveling, is that a shovel is just a basic version of a lift so there really is no point at which you can draw the line for what is a shovel and what is a lift.

Also, a shovel can be easily beaten. If you fuck up the opponent's footing, they will just shove themselves out of the dojo.

Last time i checked aikido wasnt a sport for lifting.
The mod is a bit broken, and people just take advantage of that and play generic FIGHTAN.
If it had a bigger dojo like big dojo sambo it would be better.

Originally Posted by blargity View Post
There's a similar move in TwinSwords- bend over then leap formward with raised arms- that's extremely hard to counter (unless you're me, but I just had a lot of sare time in free play to work one out )

I personally don't mind it that much, primarily because I use it and can counter it if someone else does also.

For the spear in twinswords, hold all, contract pecs, swap to grab. ;). or yknow, just use a better starter.
I totally know cos i totally made it bro etc.
(i totally made every twinswords thing ever).
Btw my avatar is awesome.
If you'd use a big dojo like sambo you would play sambo.
The dojo in aikido is just big enough to recover from almost any move. Modes with bigger dojos are rather point based because you can't wrestle a good player down if he plays save.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube