Toribash
Original Post
GTA v Video Editor inside toribash
well there is a video editor inside gta v which makes vids by recording: shooting , parachuting and some other stuff , it looks easy to make vids with it because it makes auto keyframing i think from places and some slowmotion and other stuff so i suggest to add replay editor like that in game but with cool gui and options to make a replay cooler with auto keyframing and SlowMotion . it will be easy for the vid makers because they are not going to keyframe by their own and it will help them a lot in other things.
i'm pretty sure this would take too much work for the devs, what with the auto keyframing (which is probably already time-consuming manually), gui and such.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i'm pretty sure this would take too much work for the devs, what with the auto keyframing (which is probably already time-consuming manually), gui and such.

Auto keyframing is placing the camera in different places automatically inside the replay . about the gui,it shows the replay editor with a bunch of filters and options like transitions between the cameras , recording hot key , the transtion type and the slow mo effect . I think that is possible.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
Auto keyframing is placing the camera in different places automatically inside the replay .

what do you mean automatically
Originally Posted by cat View Post
what do you mean automatically

like moves by its own without keyframing , it will move by its own in a line that shows the player and uke and it will make the transitions looks great i think . That will help the vids maker i think
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
Auto keyframing is placing the camera in different places automatically inside the replay . about the gui,it shows the replay editor with a bunch of filters and options like transitions between the cameras , recording hot key , the transtion type and the slow mo effect . I think that is possible.

yes, that's what i meant. it's likely to be possible, but like i said, it would be too much work.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
yes, that's what i meant. it's likely to be possible, but like i said, it would be too much work.

But it worth it , toribash is heading nowhere and the staff wants to upgrade it . it might be useful for the staff and the vid makers just trust me.
wha.. what? okay, so if you're talking about live replay creating and yadayada, you do realize you can just press shift and space to go frame by frame, instead of suggested frame playback (10 in most cases)?

whenever the replay is done, it doesn't just go away. it replays for as long as you wish it to, and if you save it, you can close it and open it again. really, i don't see what you're talking about.
what the gta v editor features, is featured in toribash as well. heck, i'd say it's more advanced and gives you shitloads more of options and creativity.
sure, you can add filters in gta v, but just about how hard is it to do that on you're own in any editing software there is? if you can't edit, then why do you need filters.

toribash even features unlimited ranged camera, which you can move around freely, in any way you want. want it to move somewhere? add keyframes. just press "K" on you're keyboard, skip a hundred frames, and move your camera, and press "K" again.

if you're talking about the actual video/clip editor, lol no. there are recording softwares for free. same with video editing software.
a ingame editor would only limit itself and make pretty much everything less fun.

no.
M I N I V A N
I reccommend to download OBS (Open Broadcast Softwere?) and search for a tutorial on how to set it up.
OBS is basicly the best free recording softwere.
All i meant is vid making and you guys changed the idea , just watch the rockstar editor and you will see by yourself.