Ranking
Original Post
This thread can do one of three things to me.
A. Get me kicked out of pandora and have most of forums hate me
B. Nothing
C make new friends.

Here it is..
I think I am in love, but not with a woman, I feel like pouring out everything I know for him. I have never had such a strange feeling in my heart/head/ body I used to feel rather insignificnt, he also has the same feelings towards me, so I come to you Internet, asking, what should I do if I am in love but not with a woman? :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
so what virtue? didnt you say I was hawt yesterday in irc?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I have no expierence in loving men

Can't help you :D
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
But, I thought you loved me.

Anyway, can't say it's wrong to be 'in love with a guy', just that it's very rare here in my country. I have no experience in this whatsoever. But I'll help you any way I can.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
First off, you're trolling.

If you're not; gratz on the "confession", and I personally have nothing against people with other sexual preferences, and it's completely natural.

Society's view, however, is completely different. Hopefully it won't affect you too much - and for gods sake, don't go to southern USA. If it's really love and not a phase, well *wink wink* have some fun.

This being the internet I am, however, reluctantly forced to say the following;

FAEGGG
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
I am not trolling, and god i dont know what to think anymore :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
If you know you're gay just accept that and go with the flow or something.. I think..
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black