Ranking
Original Post
Questions only?
if anyone has seen the tv-show Whose line is it anyways, I think your going to recognize this.

I thought that we should get a little more active and have a little more fun here so I am making a little game/competition here.

I am putting everyone in it (that has posted the last month or something)

the goal of the game is the "knock" the other participants out of the competition. To do so you have to make the others say something that is not a question... you will also be "knocked" out if you do not post within 2 days. this is to make it impossible to just "ignore" the question the previous person did and to keep this thread active.

This wont work if everyone is let loose at the same time... that is why I have made this system.

it will cycle through if this is a sucsess... and its just a game for fun so it doenst matter that the one to the left goes to the finals directly.

if you wish to participate and you are not in the list then PM me and I will add you. same thing if you do not want to participate.. PM me and I will remove you.

as I said: if you either post something in this thread that is not a question or dont post anything here in 2 days I will put you in this list that I have V down there.

last man standing is the winner and will get nothing but the glory

First out is me VS Virtue. we will continue untill someone gets "knocked out"

Good luck everyone!

(I will make a new post below this one with my question.)

oh yeah and one more thing... I will put you in Losers list if you post a sentence without a ? as an ending.

LOSERS:

HALL OF FAME:
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Holyshit, I am with deprived? :D

Why couldnt other 'parties' 'fight' this out at the same time? Why did you say "First out"? :o
Last edited by OldJoe; Feb 6, 2010 at 11:39 PM.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I said first out because I wanted it a bit clean but it might be better if we do it your way.

everyone at the same time.

I forgot to add too that the winner will be held in the finals to meet the next person that gets there...

so if I win I will keep be in the finals untill I get knocked out. (youll understand when it happends.)

ok now the game is on for serious. PM me if you have suggestions and I will add them in red in the first thread.

its just you and your opponent that can talk to eachother.... I cant ask OldJoe question adn so on... just to keep it from becoming a complete mess.
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
I have a life, you know. But I'll do it anyway.

Originally Posted by Virtue's Post count

Okay...
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
fine ok lets be a fucking booring clan with no games or anything.

I tried to bring back some activity here but I c that it wasnt wanted.

*Closed*