Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Not good!
Well... yeah...
I've burnt my HDD. I don't know how it happened and why.
It was like
Toribash > 5 kill streak > BSOD > Failure to boot from disk > BIOS does not recognise my HDD
So I won't be active much untill I get a new HDD. (i'm on my sister's laptop atm)
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
get some hdd coolers and/or alot of fans for your pc.

(I guess you have a desktop pc)

if it doesnt smell burnt or anything then try "rerouting" your cables to the hdd. that usually works for me, when I upgrade my hardware the hdd is not recognized... but then I just make sure the cables to is completly loanly. make sure the power cable goes directly to the psu (no double cables, just one power cable coming out from the psu.) then make sure your IDE cable (dont know about SATA) is going directly to the motherboard. not being paralell wired to the dvd drive.

IŽll be happy to help and explain if you didnt understand but it sould work if that is the only problem.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I've had the same problem, like years ago. And then my dad's computer technician cleaned the HDD, he used some sort of program. He said that there's a corrupted data 'stuck' in the HDD.

Did you delete a game folder without reinstalling it?
[SLIGHT INVADE]

Perhaps the Computer had endured too much awesomeness, so when you started streaking, it just failed. Just a theory :P

[/SLIGHT INVADE]
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
I've had the same problem, like years ago. And then my dad's computer technician cleaned the HDD, he used some sort of program. He said that there's a corrupted data 'stuck' in the HDD.

Did you delete a game folder without reinstalling it?

unlikely/impossible since the computer doesnt recognize the HDD there is not much to do except "making it recognize" or "find" it again.

as I understood it, the PC didnt find a hdd... wich would make it hard to access it with that pc...

if "re-routing" the wires doesnt work then try putting it in another pc... see if there is some other problem.

Good luck.
you might though have like hit the pc or something so the power cable to the hdd got loose... or your power supply is bad.