Toribash
Original Post
Lockerz
So like, my friend introduced me to this Lockerz thing. And I just feel like sharing it with you guys .

What is Lockerz?

Lockerz is a community where members can find entertainment, shopping, and a full social networking in one site. Members are rewarded PTZ for watching videos, playing games, answering questions or even just daily log in. Currently there are many ways to get PTZ (Points), which is the currency in Lockerz. When you collect your PTZ will be able to exchange them in the PTZ Place with, Paypal, MacBook, iPod, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Game Original, clothes, sports equipment, and more!

It's not a scam

Prizes. Before they are shipped.

Still curious?

List of prizes : http://hubpages.com/hub/Lockerz-Prizes

Good, right? But sadly, this community is invite-only.
If you wanna join, just PM me with your e-mail. And I will invite you right away (that will help me earn PTZ )

That will show on your e-mail inbox. And then click the link and sign up .
I´ll check it out later... though I usually doesnt win at those things.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I've seen this thing on one russian forum a year ago.. I didn't really feel like joining it.
But if i'll change my mind i'll pm you.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Laziness is a very evil thing I'll probably do it when i get my PC back. I know ,those 2 things aren't related to eachother :P but who cares?
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
I have had a Lockerz account for a while, never used it... HELLO NEW HOMEPAGE, hihi, also, every item says "Coming soon" ¬¬
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]