Ranking
Original Post
(RWBY) RWBY

Free cat (Enjoy)

-Resulting in multiple 'spamming' or 'flaming' on this thread, will result in a PM asking to stop. If you do not stop, you will be asked to leave the thread and any further posts will be reported.

-Useless posts will result in a warning, if continued you will be removed from the clan

-Any insults/insulting jokes that offend somebody will result in a PM asking to stop. Do not be mean, treat other people like you would want yourself to be treated.

-You will be respectful to other people that are posting in this thread or you will be kicked out of the clan.

-I do not really have any punishment for this one, but I would appreciate it if you would post here a couple times a week if you are in the clan. May be put under inactive rank if not posted.

Single Allies

Clan Wars

Apply here!

All donations are greatly appreciated and will be used to improve the
clan and events. Please send any donations here
-Notice- Change in leadership, so I had to repost this to restart the thread. That is why this is the same as the previous one.
Last edited by Tarail; Jun 19, 2014 at 07:55 PM.
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here
Welcome tarial our new leader

HIEL

O/
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
This is depressing. Fatman, do you swear to be active? Even if I have to post here 3 times in a row, I'll keep on posting while avoiding spams. Don't know about you.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
This is depressing. Fatman, do you swear to be active? Even if I have to post here 3 times in a row, I'll keep on posting while avoiding spams. Don't know about you.

Well soz spar but personal shit is goin on
At least 1 post a day is fine. I trust Jon enough to tell him a little bit of my problems. Not that he can do anything about it lol
My Replays
At least 1 post a day is fine. I trust Jon enough to tell him a little bit of my problems. Not that he can do anything about it lol

Boiiiiiii I could if I wanted to.
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here
Point 1 to Liar for amazing GIF.
My Replays
Point 1 to Liar for amazing GIF.

I think you would be better giving him 10 points