Toribash
Originally Posted by Garnezz View Post
U know me :3 Can i join your clan? I am 16 years old. Play everyday.

go to the application thread ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...36#post7318336 ) and please read the rules I have put down)
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
i know zero haha your good i was messing :3 anyways anyone on rght now kinda bored and need a parkour buddy XD
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Here is the Set I made. it's very basic but I hope y'all like it :3

◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Fancy Ground texture for the clan Master, Good job on it , Might have to buy one to show the pride

Set also, Goes good with the Daimyo hat and Anbu mask
the set looks good tron. hey message me on skype when you can and ill message you when i get the message from you. somethingi wanna talk about oh and do you think you can make the anbu symbal going down the whole leg? :3 anyways i have one question dont we need to have 3 main people looking at the new apps. this is to have three yeses but if there is one no then they cant join. we cant just add a lot of non inactive members. so tron that makes two or three things i have to talk to you about. lol so just message me on skype

(ANBU) clan tourney
squads

1. you will pick a partner
2. we fight among our selves
3.winners will be put in new rank

rules

1. no rushing
2. be respectable
3. no raging
4. leader has final say
5. no running

information

this will be held on Sunday at 5:00 P.M. eastern time. this tourney is to see where you stand in the clan. it determines your dedication, attitude, abilities, and your respect. this will not be easy. the main mod to this is gonna be either wushu, spar, aikido, or a sword fight with 30 gravity. so no easy quick mods but some challenging ones. so good luck!

misc info

1. master tron isnt gonna be there
2. im only watching
3. have fun
4. vote out of them mods and i will let yall know what we do.

Sorry to say guys but I'm handing the clan over to xxscannx and scottymoore2010.
I just don't find clan work that fun anymore. feel free to keep in contact with me if you need any help but I am backing down and out of the clan. GL to you all and Hope you enjoy being in this clan.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
well dude your welcome back anytime in the clan.well i guess im/ making a few canges in the ranks ok guys. and also do yall still wanna have that tourneyt at 5 today? i know we lost master tron but we need to hang in there. we need to keep growing and start going to war with other clans. if yall have anyone to war with tell me on skype and ill join you.
-----
i ment to zero as leader bc i tough she would be good at doing this but im done never lead a clan and im not looking for that. sorry guys ill always fight with yall and as mastertron said GL
Last edited by Posiden; May 25, 2014 at 03:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

hey can I be ranked up in the clan?
-----
Hello?
Last edited by MartinHam; May 28, 2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump