Ranking
canz i joinz le smexy Funky towonz?

I'm just kidding, nice to see this clan.

Good luck guys!!
Last edited by nerti; Jun 25, 2014 at 02:49 AM.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by PandaKing2 View Post
Hi =3
-----
hey guys i was gonna ask my brother if he could draw some shit for funky town want anything special?

Hi, saying 'hi =3' is useless, although friendly.
I couldn't give a singular shit about you ranting on about the giraffe flu epidemic, because that would contribute to a conversation.

And tbh art isn't a thing we are in need of right now.
goodbye cruel world
Hi =3
-----
hey guys i was gonna ask my brother if he could draw some shit for funky town want anything special?

I'm voting no on your application!

You don't seem overly forum active or ingame active, and you seem rather childish.
Gg swaves 3blunt5me
Well, I won't kick you (ofc) but you'll be watched pretty closely.
gg no re
goodbye cruel world
Sawes, he is pretty childish because he is 12, that isnt easy to fix. Altough if you, pandahero, do bad stuff over and over, I and or note will have to kick you.

Nerti, ehm, get out. I just want to say this out loud. From my experience that I have seen never has a founder/leader just quit their clan because it´s official application has been denied. That was a coward move. Sorry, but this is horrendous.

And pandahero, thanks for offering help, but we will try to get some TC and buy art for the clan from artists which we know will bring good results.
h
Now here's an idea, should we only accept people of a certain age into the clan?
goodbye cruel world
We've accepted a 12 year old, we're not that desperate for members are we?

I'll give that age limit a +1.
Now let's not judge based solely on age here.
But in general the younger players shit post more.
And yeah i'd rather have a mature close-knit group than an ultra-active immature one.
goodbye cruel world
Hi =3
-----

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post

Bring it on lol
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.