Toribash
Original Post
Square blood
I know I have made a thread about this before, but I need help.
When blood touches the ground, it turns into square pixels. Altering the graphic settings makes no difference, except turning shaders off. This never used to happen before, only after recent updates.

The game also lags slightly when the blood pattern on the ground changes.

Can I fix this, or is it just my computer?
:D
Which specs should I get? I'm not very good with this
I have the latest drivers for my graphics card (ATI RADEON XPRESS 200).

The blood always used to work, but I think an update to Toribash made it stop working. I don't know which update it was, though.
:D
screenshots? im certainly not having this problem, is your GPU integrated with your motherboard?
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Dont install drivers from the device manger install it from the main site
And with the catalyst centre.

Sent from a 4.0 beta app
Hmm whats that invaild option
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
You need to play with some of the shader options, the hardware isn't able to render it all correctly. Gotta remember it's a 9 year old GPU so it isn't going to be able to handle newer stuff correctly.

Looks a lot like the problems older Intel GPUs get, which would mean disabling floor reflections to cure it. Though there's a good chance that you'd have to ditch fluid blood too.

Check the stderr file in your Toribash folder, it'll list it's support for various things in there. If Fluid Blood is at 2 or less then I'd just disable it to save the hassle. If not then you'll want to poke the other shader options starting with reflections.

Also don't bother with drivers, they wont have made one for a long time that supports it. ATI/AMD are rather quick at cutting support for integrated GPUs.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you