Ranking
The servers are outdated, and akido is too "easy", that's what I heard, so they dealt it with betting servers, and wushu still works
There are only 2 500TC tourney rooms and the mods are judo and twinsword. Maybe because in the past, Aikido 750TC Tourney room was the room that most farmers used to farm their TCs. GMs are kinda bored about them. That's my opinion. Kinda funny xD
2 possibilities:

1. The server has died
2. The mods have been rotated

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
2 possibilities:

1. The server has died
2. The mods have been rotated

Yeah its a possibility, but last i seen that server was really alive
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
even with shovelers/farmers aikido server was x10 fun than judo and twinsword servers together. please back him. make min. number of players for starting tourney = 15
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
2 possibilities:

1. The server has died

Skulfuk, How does a tournament server get to this point? Does it mean that it has been removed from the server list on purpose or is it just something that tournament servers go through from time to time?
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Well.. I saw hampa was set the room 15-24 minutes ago. But I don't think it's 750. I'm sure it's an aikido tourney because the room name is tourney7 and the mod is aikido. xD
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Skulfuk, How does a tournament server get to this point? Does it mean that it has been removed from the server list on purpose or is it just something that tournament servers go through from time to time?

Same as a normal room ghosting, the official rooms die from time to time. They come back when the game servers are restarted.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you