ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
● 2 collab replays.

If y'all are wondering why I am making lots of collab recently.
But I'll do more probably.
Attached Files
oukayyy soo

knees in the opener look stiff as a boner

then it got better

split was good,i liked the dms,even though you aimed it pretty badly

that punch on the chest way unneccesary,and the skeet you did afterwards just didn't fit in imo

maybe if you did like another spin and dm the chest insted would be better

but a solid replay overall
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
Hello Diuway of the Buns here is my return of the CnC since you did one on my replay thread i shall do the same

The replay looked really nice I think that in the first flip i know the kick to land was needed but you couldve made it a little more fluidlike a little in the kick relax knee and hip and re-hold just to get that nice look but i did not see anything that looked bad and amazing skeet i give it 9.5/10
Im back....... so yeah
Been a long time for both me and bred since we did an actual tricking replay, so we decided to collab in one replay and see how much we've rusted/improved in the fields of tricking. (It has some minor keyframing glitches, please don't pay it any heed.)

ILikeBread: 3000-2180
Me: 2180-1000
ILikeBread: 1000-660
Me: 660-0

CnC it, please. It'll help us both.

We also need CnC for the #135th post. Not because I didn't mention any "CnC ples" doesn't mean we didn't need it. It's automatic, since this is a replay thread, and we're replay makers who seek CnC and advice, thank you. We do not need any person who'll just drop by and download my replay.
Attached Files
Trick Collab.rpl (1.61 MB, 11 views)
Did a collab with Ray, mostly was my part tho, soo...
Notiec and CnC ples.
I'll make more OC dw.
Attached Files
Dreams
Pros:
great opener
love the sudden rush to first dm
crazy boom
good speed
nice boomhit
Cons:
first hit could be a boom
killed the flow with the chest rotation for the boom
Things you should do:
cool replay collab, idk which part is which, but the style seamlessly mixes in my opinion, great speed for a -9 ish replay, great spins and a nice boom hit, but instead of turning the chest to get a boom, you can keep the rotation and keep the momentum and flow to look cooler and possibly get a harder boom. decent one, 7.5/10
this is good
this is great

the opener was a little stiff at times but it still looked really cool
the spin to the split was amazing looking
the transition to the 4 dm was, ok. but the 4 dm was sex
the weird spin after the crotch block was really cool
great pose
8.9/10