Ranking
Did you use Ask ORMO before? :p
Also, he seemed to be needing it more and nobody was helping him, which is kind of terrible since this is the replay-making org.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
^Very keen.

You noticed that after playing 25 thousand games of multiplayer, that I do things that are... "effective" over what it takes to make single player replays.

My goal for tonight is to come up with ONE replay. The replay should involve throwing uke into the air, and getting a Boom of at least 3 DM's. Everything else means little to me.

Any tips to getting these BOOM dm's?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Thanks, and as for your goal for today (I'm assuming that you want to do those things in succession):
-Throwing Uke into into the air can be tricky sometimes. If you're having trouble lifting him, try a different approach like splitting him in half with a punch and then throwing the rest of the torso into the air, since it weights less than his whole body it'll be easier.
-To make the boom easier aim for a cluster of joints like the middle of his torso and try to ghost (making your hand/foot get literally inside Uke's chest without the collision being detected by the engine, it can be achieved by moving your hand/foot really fast and with some experimenting of the wrist/ankle joints). Also, try to hit the torso when it's coming down, that way you'll have gravity pushing him against your hand/foot and you won't have to get that much speed yourself.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
All of that makes sense.

Coooooool story bro.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I swear to god I can't boom hit to save my life.

But I spent 45 minutes on this, which is 3x longer than any replay I've made.

Figured I'd get more critique.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I have a question. When doing a gainer, should I start with the right glute (the leg I'm using for momentum is the right one) contracted and then extend it or the opposite?
Note: I'm trying to get a faster spin here.

Hxc: If you're talking about boomhits, try to go very fast. So fast that your hand/foot gets literally inside Uke. The results should be devastating. Also a grab can be useful in pushing Uke closer to you for more power.
I'm not the correct person to talk about that replay, so sorry about that. But I can say that the hits could be less messy.
oh yeah
I've got a question about booms. I can't make booms, could u say me how to make booms? Plz :3
Hit really hard at tight clusters of joints, striking as many of them as possible. That's all there is to it, really. Having a larger contact area when hitting also helps, even though PHYSICSSSSSSS say that greater pressure is achieved with a smaller area. In the case of Toribash, the larger contact area is usually caused by a really fast limb phasing into Uke's body before actually hitting.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol