ES Recruitment Drive
Your stuff is extremely polished now!!! I'd love to get a tattoo of one of these
beware
the goblin
Damn, that's high praise, thanks! I must say though, i don't feel like i have anything that'd work well as a tattoo, and i'm not sure if i could design something either. Lemme know if you single out something and have made peace with the potential decision though. :V

i haven't really drawn much because i played video games instead so have some rough/unfinished stuff from earlier that i didn't post

scrobble

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Shook, some have complained that Digital Extremes ripped off Toribash with their hit game Warframe, blending combat and parkour alike. What are your thoughts on these allegations?
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I absolutely love that Nebula drawing.

Glad you're alive and doing well (aside from your stress). I just bought my first house! It's terrible

holy shit dude I haven't seen you in years
my user was probably either infar3d or melodicity last time I talked to you.
no way bro thats crazy
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Shook, some have complained that Digital Extremes ripped off Toribash with their hit game Warframe, blending combat and parkour alike. What are your thoughts on these allegations?

Nothing such as an original thought. The inspiration had to come from some where. If it was Torinash that inspired it that would be amazing considering how niche this game is.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post

Well now there's a question with a potentially nuanced answer! Indeed, both games have similar themes, and if you look closely, both the tenno and the toris have legs, and if Warframe wasn't a ripoff then do you really think the tenno would have the same number of legs? I find it quite suspicious, personally, but without direct confirmation from the devs, nothing can be said for sure, alas.

also hi Hamster

also i hope you're ready for drawy things because i have a few things

thingssssssss

and finally i feel like this deserves its own spoiler

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Well now there's a question with a potentially nuanced answer! Indeed, both games have similar themes, and if you look closely, both the tenno and the toris have legs, and if Warframe wasn't a ripoff then do you really think the tenno would have the same number of legs? I find it quite suspicious, personally, but without direct confirmation from the devs, nothing can be said for sure, alas.

also hi Hamster

also i hope you're ready for drawy things because i have a few things

thingssssssss

and finally i feel like this deserves its own spoiler

Great drawings! I loved the gold effect on the crown! Looks great! Do you still do pixel art too?
Many thanks! Not anymore i'm afraid, i've kinda lost interest in doing it. I still do have huge respect for pixel artists who have the patience that i don't have, though; one of the main reasons i'm no longer interested is because of how much longer it takes to do than just vomiting up a sketch on a canvas with a pen. Besides that, drawing like i do now is kinda what i wanted to begin with, i just didn't have the means (or practice) to do it competently for a long-ass time. :V

Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
your cortex command mods are pretty fuckin sick

Hot damn someone remembers that, thank! Had a lot of fun making them, so i'm glad that others enjoy them too. The weirdest thing is that comments still drop on the mods on Steam once in a blue moon. :V

also yes doodles

l'egg

i may or may not be a bit lazy with finishing drawings recently
Well then, i can dump more art without having to think of responding to replies, fancy. :V

it gets FANCIER

I'm gonna up my efforts to git gudder at arting, i've been underachieving for far too long. :V