Toribash
Original Post
idk what i am doing with my life
hi everybody my name is noobaism and the title says it alll so i saw this forum and i really wanted to introduce myself so here i am btw this is 3 days of my time at toribash so haveeee funnnnn

i found this game and managed to download it. i didnt see any trailers of photos of "ToriBash" so when i went inside free play, i was at first like "how the hell do you play this game" but then when i hovered/pressed one of the body parts i was like "oh hell no this is way too hard" so i leftttt

the next day, i still had the toribash shortcut on my computer so i was about to recycle it but then i saw "run" so i thought "maybe there is a way to play this game" so i played it after some time i learned how to play the game and everything and i was seeing all the mods until, "Challage Uke" i saw so i thought that means: "lvl 1 bot" so i went ahead to see it. next min my body was ripped apart in the game and i quitted.

the next nextttttt day i went to see all the tutorials so i can beat uke and destory him but he kept beating me, so i went to see the advanced moves tutorial, it was reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyy long so i knew i had to use sticky notes in my computer, so when i use them on him he beat me up and i almost died (i think) but he fell down and i won so i was very happyyyyy but when i saw what the comments of the server said i saw this: Uke: You won...... Now time to face hell!" before i could say "wutt" i saw myself in a another match agaist uke OR i thought it was another match but when i saw the players name it wasnt uke. before i could find out what happend, my turn passed and i saw myself near a expaned foot (in the game) so i died after some time. and i didnt even know what happend so i left.

the next NEXT day i didnt go on the shortcut, i went on the website, so i looked at it for a few amount of time and i saw "Forurms" so i was like "yessssssssss i can finally find out how to beat uke up (legit) so i saw one of the threads and i went to one i make my first post there and i also made a account, which when i made one i saw that you can change ur mood, so i changed it to devilishhhh, after that i went to another thread and i saw one that said: "Introduce Youself!" so i went there and i typed 3 days and here i am!! so yeah thats my story of how i found toribashhh and im getting really tireddddd so yawnnnnnnnnnnnn ima stop now mk thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttt

:lol:
Welcome to TB my man
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
welcome m8 that post made me go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
That story entertained me a lot.
Good job man.
One day you might rek uke.

Or the day after.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
tbh i don't think anyone here at toribash knows what they're doing with their lives
welcome to us
pacquiao