Toribash
Original Post
Why are those no DM's?
I cant get Dm's in my Replays... if i make the Dismemberment Threshold lower my Foot gets Dm'ed in kicks :|

I now have an example replay here with 2 Basic Strong Kicks, i do get more powerful kicks sometimes but even those cant dismember limbs from Uke

Just look at the First 2 Kicks and not really the arm work :P not supposed to be a good looking replay
Attached Files
NoDM.rpl (98.6 KB, 15 views)
well, with the first kick you missed. and the second kick couldn't get enough momentum because uke's head stopped your kick before you got the chance to kick.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I also edited your replay to show you where you should of hit, and you also want to make sure you have enough speed behind your kicks,grabs, Skeets Etc so experiment with all your body parts and see what they will do to Uke,
and when trying to decap Uke you want to try and get him in his neck unless you have a ungodly amount of force behind you, and don't forget the pros don't get it on their first try either so if you mess up press R then when you get to or close to where it was press E to edit.
Attached Files
Edit for flux.rpl (118.5 KB, 2 views)
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash