Toribash
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
is it bad that i laughed even harder after reading that?
When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats
you know, that actually makes a lot o sense, since a lot of black people hate white people for no good reason and vice versa
Originally Posted by Infestation View Post
you know, that actually makes a lot o sense, since a lot of black people hate white people for no good reason and vice versa

That's a lie, we have a perfectly good reason to hate black people; they're black.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Ramen
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

well, that makes sense when you put it that way, but what if all we saw was black and white? wouldn't a lot of things be black? you telling me you'd hate that too? eh? mickey mouse is black
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'm black and I laughed really hard is that bad?
i am the best in toribash