Toribash
What about my request?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Estimate for Dual Void Hand Flames(Left&Right)
Misc: Timestep: 30 Dampening: 0 Sink: 1
RGB: Void obviously
Age: Start: 0 Limit: 100, Emit_Scale: 50 Emit_Amount: 40
Size:0, random size and target at 0
XYZ: Everything at 0.
SFX: Everything at 0.

Very specific :>
Yeah, how much would it cost for a pair like that?

This?

flame

If that's what you meant, it costs 70k for one, so 145k for the pair. Some of the settings can be altered however, and the same effect could be replicated for cheaper (down to around 60k for one.)
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
i was going to cancel that...

ok

tryforce: It's TC only. Sell your items and use the tc here if you want the flame. I can't forge a flame with items.
Last edited by crith; Feb 24, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
Your pal,
crith
oh ok thanks I'l do that.
Why cant the halo change colors? I'd be more than willing to buy tc if you forged one that changed colors every 100 frames or so. I've seen it done before I just don't know how.
Ok I just sold some static nd have 59k. May you please send a picture of the flame a requested and if I like it forge it and sell it mo meh?
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Why cant the halo change colors? I'd be more than willing to buy tc if you forged one that changed colors every 100 frames or so. I've seen it done before I just don't know how.

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. Do you mean like the first example under creative or a stable hat flame?
Originally Posted by tryforce99 View Post
Ok I just sold some static nd have 59k. May you please send a picture of the flame a requested and if I like it forge it and sell it mo meh?

Working on it now. Expect the price to be around 58k or so. To review, you want:

-void
-leave a big trail
-medium sized
-right hand

is that it?
Your pal,
crith
yes! exactly 59k w/o void left hand flame.
Stable hat that changes the particle textures color every so often