Toribash
Update: forged and sent try's flame. Thanks and enjoy!

Pwr: Sorry, you just can't do that with hat flames, that's not how they work unfortunately :/ Only one color for them. If you're still interested in one, Here's this:

flame

price is only 86k. You can change the halo's color to whatever you want.
Your pal,
crith
Can you do Wing flames?
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
Yes I can...If you're willing to pay 200k + for them. (200-260k depending on just how dark you want them. Here's a pair that would cost 230k) vv

flames

lolnote: Ignore the distorted legs etc. I had to mirror it because you can't forge two flames at once. You get the point though.
Your pal,
crith
Question : do you only accept TC or can we trade ? like... I'll give you my flames and you forge another pair for me ?
†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No I cannot, sorry. It's TC only because:

1. I can't forge a flame with items.

2. I don't actually have enough tc on my account right now to forge any duel pairs of flames.

Like I said before, sell your flames to someone and then use the tc here if you want a flame forged.
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
No I cannot, sorry. It's TC only because:

1. I can't forge a flame with items.

2. I don't actually have enough tc on my account right now to forge any duel pairs of flames.

Like I said before, sell your flames to someone and then use the tc here if you want a flame forged.

I will thank you ;)
†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok axel. You can PM me or post here telling me what you want before you sell your flames so I can work on them in the meantime if they don't sell immediately.

--

Also edited first post with approximate prices. Will add some more example flames soon probably.
Your pal,
crith
Flame name(doesn't affect price): Notaboss' Stable
Colors (up to two colors, unless you want it to be rainbow colored.): stable -_- so black
What design category does it fall under?: stable head flames, derp -_-
Price range (recommended at least 43k. Anything less than that will have very few particles): up to 100k but I prefer not to go that high, for the size in the example was 85k I want mine smaller
Duel flames? (Leave blank if you just want one flame.):
Give as many details as possible: I want this to be forged as similar to Me's stable head flame, so small its almost inside the head, if you don't know what im talking about check flame 2369 in the flame browser for confirmation.
Last edited by Hades; Feb 26, 2013 at 06:18 AM.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
OMG it's perfect, another happy customer :]
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom