Ranking
I will be redoing this series, since a lot of the first videos are terrible quality back when I was still a noob to youtube.

I want to do a more thorough series using the help of many people in order to cover as many things about toribash as possible in the shortest most understandable videos.

I've been giving this a bunch of thought over the last few weeks. I'll most likely revamp this thread when the time comes. Hope you guys look forward to it!

How Po Play Toribash
Understanding your joints!

Difficulty: New comers and Beginners

Lesson: Practise moving each joint in free play until you understand them a bit.

Please post a comment if you are having any problems.

If someone could get all the Challenge Uke Openers written out for me, I would pay for it, I don't have the time to do it myself unfortunately.
Last edited by ConCon; Jan 24, 2014 at 07:56 PM.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I will be redoing this series, since a lot of the first videos are terrible quality back when I was still a noob to youtube.

I want to do a more thorough series using the help of many people in order to cover as many things about toribash as possible in the shortest most understandable videos.

I've been giving this a bunch of thought over the last few weeks. I'll most likely revamp this thread when the time comes. Hope you guys look forward to it!

Nice! Can't wait to watch them all!!
Even though im this belt, these tuts help me, if you understand your tori then you are going to be able to do more than you expect. xD. confusion again.
~The Age Of Gaming~