Ranking
Because then the population would half.
And it would really be a pain in the arse to ban every single one I imagine.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
instead of banning them, maybe it should play as if the person who specced/quit lost, so they lose a duel, dont get TC etc, while the 'winner' does
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
OR you can grow some thicker skin and just ignore the people who do that. And if its a duel you do get the tc, and like ninja said that would be a big hassle to ban all the ragers
R.I.P
It's not that big of a deal to start with.

Second of all, what if I literally had to go for some seriously reasons..
-Tornado hit my house
-Someone is hurt
-Somebody is at the door
-My barbecue caught fire and my chicken is burning
-I hear the ice cream truck
ect.
What I'm saying is they could have left for an infinite amount of reasons other than rage and they would get banned? Silly. I think you should really think things through before making a thread.
right on
It should be like that : when someone specs/logouts/quits/detonates his computer/pings his tori would still be in-game, all joints relaxed or something.
Pig may be haxed
Based on the fact we have all raged/pinged ( accidental or purpose ) it will infact only leave a minimum amount of players to play the game.
[Myst]Nuke
Not ping, spec and quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
But then Nabi Studios will have to create a system that detects Quit/Spec and if it auto bans people, that will actually be very annoying because maybe you spec'd or quit for a reason. If only there was an admin for each server that could ban rage quitters but the admin might abuse their power.
[Myst]Nuke