Toribash
Original Post
Belt TC!
Every next rank belt you reach the game count of the game is the TC you get for example

2 dan black belt to 3rd dan black belt = 1000 TC

3rd dan black belt to 4th dan black belt = 1000 TC

or like white belt to yellow belt= 20 TC xD
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's a good idea, but it makes farming tc way to easy. Just constantly make alt accounts to farm the belts.

~Not supported
why tho
There are already many ways to earn TC, and as Cyronex mentioned, it would encourage farming, even if 20-1000 tc is a small amount if we consider that you must play thousands of games.
Not supported aswell
buying items with usd
People can just make new accounts and farm. over and over again. and plus, u only need 1 match to get whitebelt. not supported.
[Myst]Nuke
Would it be possible to limit the amount of accounts per IP address to counter this form of farming?
rock the world, one fight at a time
I suggested this ages ago before realizing that it could really mess up the economy.

But if you were to make it so that you only get 1k per belt up (from Black belt+) then I don't think it'd be a bad idea and would give a bit more reason to play the game.

~65% supported.
Last edited by Sparta; Jul 22, 2013 at 03:07 AM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
This would cause a problem,only way to stop it is to have only black belt+ get tc per belt increase,
even if it is farmed,100games a day,1000games to 2nd dan,10days(assuming 100 games everyday)
just to get 1k

With my idea
~Supported
Bye bye toribash
It would start from blackbelt, so it wont be so easy, the tc will lure players to bw more ingame
- supported
It will be nice only in that case, where you have to buy registration key. On the other case it will be just another way for farming tc.
not supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know