Ranking
Original Post
Clothing for toris :)
I was thinking here how cool would it be if toris had clothing what you can grab and tear up... it would make the fighting more interesting... just imagine 2 toris beating eachother up clothing flying everywhere ;) we already have some hats like "Daimyo Hat and Scarf"and "Gentleman's Essentials" so why not add other parts
I'm proud of who I am
so why not make them a little transparent, so you can see what's going on under there?
I'm proud of who I am
we are still mastering hair. If we had clothes it would destroy your tori and that is why we have textures and joint textures

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Current version of toribash in need of powerful computer for playing with shaders, ray tracing, flames etc. If clothes to be added it will increase computer requirements.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Just strait up a silly idea, it's not how this would be implemented, it's just that 95% of players don't want this implemented.

It would look stupid.
right on
No, just... no.
Just like karstnator said, were still mastering hair. Let things progress slowly.
I still don't support clothes because that would ruins the point of textures.

Your joints and gradients/textures ARE the clothes,you don't need clothes ontop clothes.
Bye bye toribash
This and then This

Beat you to it I was so excited but box shut me down D: so unfortunate (sarcasm, since internet is bad at portraying it)...

Horrible idea to put clothes on a tori, there's joint textures and textures for a reason, so you can customize it. Changing the appearance of a tori shouldn't even be prohibited past the hair, gentlemen essentials took it a little too far in my opinion... Clothes will never be released for Toribash unfortunately... If so, probably will be just to prove this post wrong, then I will blame fish
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin