ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
pabster212
i was playing him in tk i dismember his leg and he got discouraged and left. i just wanted to drop by to let you know about this.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Sooo wat
"I have forsaken the avenging of fallen clans. I thirst only for revenge against their killers.".
i will make sure to leave every time you are winning so you dont get your qi and tc.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Hey guys wassup its GanksYou diff profile and i just wanted to say im a brown belt now and i was hoping this profile could join (still whute belt but i shoudl have it to a higher belt in NO time)
why would you post that here? are you stupid?
dude i probably just had to go out to dinner or something with my family. Chill so what i left? it was one round? and i have a life outside of this game. So there are going to be times i have to leave early. Thats a given.
okay idiot i was owning you and you were like

sigh
this is not worth playing

then you left.
....i would never say sigh this is not worth playing and hey u dick guess what my grandfather died about that time so could u do us all a favor and not be a little bitch and stop whining.
okay midgame leaver thats no reason to leave midgame. if you have somthing worth my time to say i might reply..