Ranking
[GENERAL]hahaha I would love to add Nitro as an ally but i am sure we will war soon, Also it is just a prototype, i will just pay like 50 for the banners and the Header. I can assure you that We are gonna war... just gonna take some time[General]
-----
[General]SwagPro, Matt76 and Trioptical You must post within 2-3 days in order to maintain iMortal's Forum Activity.
Last edited by SKITZOFRENIK; May 3, 2015 at 04:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

[General][War]Good luck on the story, and we just won a war against [WAPOW] and (Vibe).
I will try to war against Nitro and Obey soon. We're coming at you
-----
[Activity Check]All members are requested to post within a week else kick no seriously 1 week is enough
Last edited by SKITZOFRENIK; May 4, 2015 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Swagpro if you see trioptical tell him to post else kick

One question, does anyone know how to make an application page? I'm co-leader of my clan and I don't even know how to make a page, woe that's sad, but I mean like how do I make a like to something that does not exist yet?
[General] Please use the tag also ask a Clan Mod

My Life Story
[URelated]
I grew up not knowing who my father was but also having the worlds best stepdad. Every night i almost cry myself to sleep thinking about why my real dad left me. If any of you are going through the same thing im sorry i kknow your pain.

J3RK
Last edited by J3RK; May 4, 2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Forgot Tag
[Urelated]Get some help man
[General]So trioptical is inactive for some reason
[War] We just lost a war with Parrot

Guys.... Post in the thread or else you are destined to be kick in 5 days...