Toribash
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
Hey, Clint. Can you make me a head texture of a white male doing an ahegao face with a maple leaf burned/branded into the forehead. I want the texture to look like an absolute crack head. I would like it to be coloured to match with jyrou, and 1024x512.

I'd be willing to drop 200k.
Also if you have time i'll also take a naked groin texture with a maple leaf covering the private bits. I'll pay 230k if you do both,

Hello Canada, I like the request you've made but as of right now I am only taking USD requests, If you are willing to pay in USD I'll do your request.
to clearify.ive never had joint textures on my tori unless i tried something out but i never had more that one active at the the time
the only time i had a somewhat realistic foot texture was back with my old ''gas mask'' set that ive never finished
there werent any joint textures aviable at the time
i sadly dont have the textures anymore but there are youtube videos out there with my old textures

you have a good look on them on 0:23
edit: the embeded youtube link doesnt work for some reason
you can find the video under toribash - pain .

that was the old head texture where orko/millie only changed the eye colour and the name tag
Last edited by Jaker; Sep 3, 2020 at 09:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
to clearify.ive never had joint textures on my tori unless i tried something out but i never had more that one active at the the time
the only time i had a somewhat realistic foot texture was back with my old ''gas mask'' set that ive never finished
i sadly dont have the textures anymore but there are youtube videos out there with my old textures

that was the old head texture where orko/millie only changed the eye colour and the name tag

Thank you bro! You've got no idea how much this helps me, Thank you once again.
Clint, how much USD would you be after?

depends on what you're after, what are you looking for? head/set? realism/semi realsim/cartoon/anime.

and what you want me to make
Originally Posted by Clint View Post
depends on what you're after, what are you looking for? head/set? realism/semi realsim/cartoon/anime.

and what you want me to make

I’d like the textures to be Cartoon style.

And I’d like both the groin and head.

I was thinking $10? If that’s okay. I’m tight on cash right now is all.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
I’d like the textures to be Cartoon style.

And I’d like both the groin and head.

I was thinking $10? If that’s okay. I’m tight on cash right now is all.

I'll consider this request maybe after I am done with the others, the price you are offering is kinda low ngl..
No thanks then, I’ll just make it myself when I have time.
Last edited by Canada; Sep 4, 2020 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Cancelation.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Finished another set! the customer was satisfied!!ignore the glute I put the wrong texture there >.>

send me more requests!
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post

This is the one i was referencing! Thank you jaker!
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]